Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 64(24): First Secretary at the HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 16:42:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 64

First Secretary at the HCCH

The Secretary General is pleased to announce that he has appointed Ms
Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois to the post of First Secretary, effective
as of 1 October 2024.

Ms Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois joined the PB in 2007 and is currently
co-Head of the International Family & Child Protection Law Division, which
includes primary responsibility for the 1993 Adoption Convention and the
Parentage / Surrogacy Project. At the PB, Ms Martínez-Mora Charlebois
first served as ICATAP Coordinator, before being promoted to Principal
Legal Officer in June 2011. She was appointed Secretary (Diplomat Lawyer)
of the HCCH in June 2019. She is of Spanish and Canadian nationality.

In addition to Secretary General Dr Christophe Bernasconi (of Swiss
nationality), the PB is presently composed of the following Secretaries
(Diplomat Lawyers):

*	Dr Gérardine Goh Escolar, Deputy Secretary General (Singaporean);
*	Mr Philippe Lortie, First Secretary (Canadian and Italian);
*	Ms Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois, First Secretary (Spanish and
Canadian);
*	Ms Melissa Ford, Secretary (Australian).

The entire team of the PB congratulates Ms Martínez-Mora Charlebois on
this appointment.

THE HAGUE, 26 November 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

Circulaire ciblée No 64 de la HCCH de 2024

Première secrétaire au sein de la HCCH

Le Secrétaire Général a le plaisir d’annoncer qu’il a nommé Mme Laura
Martínez-Mora Charlebois au poste de Première secrétaire, à compter du
premier octobre 2024.

Mme Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois a rejoint le BP en 2007 et occupe
actuellement la fonction de co-Responsable de la Division du droit
international de la famille et de la protection des enfants. À ce titre,
elle assure notamment la responsabilité principale de la Convention
Adoption de 1993 et du Projet relatif à la filiation et à la gestation
pour autrui. Au sein du BP, elle a débuté en tant que Coordinatrice
d’ICATAP, avant d’être promue Collaboratrice juridique principale en juin
2011. Elle a ensuite été nommée Secrétaire (Juriste diplomate) de la HCCH
en juin 2019. Mme Martínez-Mora Charlebois est de nationalité espagnole et
canadienne.

Outre le Secrétaire Général, Dr Christophe Bernasconi (de nationalité
suisse), le BP est actuellement composé des Secrétaires suivants (Juristes
diplomates) :

*	Dr Gérardine Goh Escolar, Secrétaire générale adjointe
(singapourienne) ;
*	M. Philippe Lortie, Premier secrétaire (canadien et italien) ;
*	Mme Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois, Première secrétaire (espagnole
et canadienne) ;
*	Mme Melissa Ford, Secrétaire (australienne).

Toute l’équipe du BP félicite Mme Martínez-Mora Charlebois pour cette
nomination.

LA HAYE, le 26 novembre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

Circular Específica N.º 64 de la HCCH de 2024

Primera Secretaria en la HCCH

El Secretario General se complace en anunciar que ha nombrado a Laura
Martínez-Mora Charlebois para el cargo de Primera Secretaria a partir del
1 de octubre de 2024.

Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois comenzó a trabajar en la OP en 2007 y
actualmente codirige la División de Derecho Internacional de Familia y
Protección de Niños, donde es la principal responsable del Convenio sobre
Adopción de 1993 y del Proyecto sobre Filiación y Gestación por
Sustitución. En la OP, primero desempeñó el cargo de Coordinadora del
ICATAP, antes de ser ascendida a Oficial Jurídica Principal en junio de
2011. Fue nombrada Secretaria (Jurista Diplomática) de la HCCH en junio de
2019. Tiene nacionalidad española y canadiense.

Además del Secretario General, el Dr. Christophe Bernasconi (de
nacionalidad suiza), los siguientes Secretarios (Juristas Diplomáticos)
integran actualmente la OP:

*	Dra. Gérardine Goh Escolar, Secretaria General Adjunta
(singapurense);
*	Sr. Philippe Lortie, Primer Secretario (canadiense e italiano);
*	Sra. Laura Martínez-Mora Charlebois, Primera Secretaria (española
y canadiense);
*	Sra. Melissa Ford, Secretaria (australiana).

Todo el equipo de la OP felicita a la Sra. Martínez-Mora Charlebois por
este nombramiento.

LA HAYA, 26 de noviembre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros